MC Nova: Something New

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MC Nova: Something New

MC Nova, something new in the world of Minecraft.

Server Problems

Benislav
    Admin

Server Problems Empty Server Problems

Post by Benislav Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Hey, everyone.  Just as a heads up, I'm very aware of the problems the server is currently facing and am looking into fixing them.  Unfortunately, my search so far hasn't come up with much.  I've attempted restarting the server a couple of times in last-ditch efforts to fixing the problems, but it really doesn't look like it's a problem with the configurations we've set up and looks as if it's more than likely a problem going on with the host.  I've contacted our server host and will continue waiting for a reply.  Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the inconvenience.

On a lighter note, with hopes that everything is properly mended, the server will be undergoing some changes soon that I hope will reinvigorate the experience.  I'll talk about those later, but I'm fairly excited.  Thanks again, guys.

Edit: The problem with McMMO has been fixed! Please let us know of any other problems you have and thanks to MoMoe0 for figuring everything out!
    Benislav
    Admin

Server Problems Empty Re: Server Problems

Post by Benislav Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Bump for new info!

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:16 pm