MC Nova: Something New

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MC Nova: Something New

MC Nova, something new in the world of Minecraft.

2 posters

Lack of Mods or Admins

wtyarnall
    wtyarnall
    Cobblestone Member
    Cobblestone Member

Lack of Mods or Admins Empty Lack of Mods or Admins

Post by wtyarnall Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:57 pm

I was just wondering if anyone was playing anymore I haven't really seen anyone on and there are some people waiting to be whitelisted. Just wondering if there needs to be a few more mods or more activity from current ones. Just a thought.
    Benislav
    Admin

Lack of Mods or Admins Empty Re: Lack of Mods or Admins

Post by Benislav Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:41 pm

Hey, wt, I'm sorry that the server's come to the point that it has. I've just recently started school, and I've really been out of the mental position required to run the server at the current moment. I check things every now and again, but I haven't been properly able to be as active as I'd like to be. I've chosen to leave the server up so far during this period, but I'm not sure when I'll be ready to try and bring it back to what it once was. As it stands, I leave it up in order for people to still be able to play and experience what they've spent time and effort on. Hopefully, in the future, I can return to making the server my primary project. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience, and I hope everyone still enjoys what time they do spend on the server. I will consider giving out more moderator positions soon.
    wtyarnall
    wtyarnall
    Cobblestone Member
    Cobblestone Member

Post by wtyarnall Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:38 am

That's cool I still think everyone is having fun. Let me know if I can help in any way I usually try to log on a couple hours a night and check it from my phone here and there. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 pm